Good decision making relies on good information. Making sure your board, employees and stakeholders have access to the very best information when assessing compliance performance will help them decide on the best course of action to protect the organisation from unacceptable non-compliance risks and maximise value.
Compliance Master® is the affordable, easy-to-use alternative to 100% inspection for monitoring, assessing and controlling the compliance level of continuously produced goods, services and activities. Its world-best-practice statistical sampling methods takes the guesswork out of determining how much and how often to perform compliance inspections and what, if any, control and/or improvement actions are needed.
Compliance Master® is suitable for a wide range of business applications including;
- Quality Management – identify and control the non-compliance level of internally produced and externally supplied goods and services in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 requirements. Know when actions are needed to eliminate or correct noncompliances by authorising their use, release or acceptance, precluding their original intended use or by taking action to mitigate the effects if detected after delivery; i.e. services.
- Risk Management – identify non-compliance risks before they have a chance to adversely impact on organisation and project objectives. Produce accurate and timely reports which will support important risk mitigation decisions. Efficiently monitor the effectiveness of risk mitigation measures in accordance with ISO 31000:2009 requirements.
- Asset Management – assess and control the compliance level of internally and externally constructed assets before they are placed into service. Accurately assess whether commissioned assets are achieving their specified performance targets and insure that maintenance activities are being carried out in accordance with organisation requirements.
- Regulatory Management – monitor, identify and control regulatory non-compliance risks (financial, economic, environmental, health and safety, etc.) before they result in costly penalties, litigation and reputation damage. Produce accurate and timely reports which are capable of supporting major improvement expenditure decisions.
- Service Level Management – monitor, identify and address the causes of unacceptable service delivery before they adversely impact on customer satisfaction levels, revenues and organisation reputation. Implement enforceable penalties and incentives that place the responsibility for compliance performance where it belongs; with the service provider.
- Environmental Management – monitor, identify and control environmental risks (land, plant, operations, etc.) before they have a chance to adversely impact on organisation objectives, operating costs and company reputation.
- Project Management – continuously monitor and assess employee and contractor compliance levels during every stage of the project management process. Identify and correct the causes of unacceptable project management performance before they impact on outcomes and accurately assess the compliance level of project deliverables at stage-gate and final approval; (i.e. infrastructure, assets, service levels, costs, timeframe, safety, etc.).
- Product Quality Management – efficiently inspect and control the compliance level of products and materials before they are delivered to customers. Reduce warranty and rework costs. Improve the organisation’s quality reputation and effectively manage non-compliance risks when exporting products to sensitive overseas markets.
- Occupational Health & Safety –monitor and assess employees and external contractor compliance with specified occupational, health and safety requirements (i.e. work practices, personal protective equipment, materials, test equipment, etc.). Identify and mitigate unacceptable safety hazards and practices (i.e. materials, organisations, equipment, individuals, etc.) before they result in serious injuries or fatalities. Monitor the effectiveness of your safety management system in accordance with AHSAS 18001 requirements.
- Procurement Management – identify whether purchased goods and services comply with specified compliance requirements (i.e. technical compliance, quantity, operational compliance, etc.); without having to conduct 100% inspection. Avoid paying for unacceptable goods and services and identify and manage underperforming vendors.
- Contract Management – continually monitor and assess defined contract compliance requirements over the course of a project and quickly identify and address noncompliance issues before they adversely impact on organisation or project outcomes. Link the compliance assessment process with enforceable control measures (incentive payments, penalties, withholding payments, etc.) to incentivise contractors.
- Financial Management – monitor and assess whether employees, systems and service providers are compliant with specified financial requirements. Identify and correct the causes of unacceptable financial management performance (i.e. systemic, training, equipment, contractors, etc.) and monitor the effectiveness of corrective measures.
- Corporate Governance – give your board and stakeholders greater confidence in how governance, risk and compliance activities are being managed across your organisation. Assign compliance and regulatory monitoring resources where they will generate maximum value; i.e. areas where you have the greatest risk exposure. Generate accurate and reliable reports on which effective decision making can based.
These are only a few examples of the business applications where Compliance Master® can be used to improve business decision making and optimise the compliance monitoring, assessment and control process. If you would like to know more about how Compliance Master® can help your organisation give us a call on +613 1300 827 933 or visit our website at www.compliance-master.com. .